February 12, 2009

Ju Ji Hoon "I'm in my dreams, taking the scent of man" (interview)


[World News] Thursday, February 5, 2009

[Sports Donga] Gangnam-gu, Seoul apgujeongdong yehol of January 7.

Movie 'Kitchen' (Director hongjiyoung production supilreum) presentation of the production behind the scenes and learn Ju Ji Hoon was the weep. Around, but he did not notice most of the eyes and wiped the moisture geureonggeureong maethin. Stage the 'kitchen' was the highlight of the video flows.

Hoon give the "glorious," he said. The "brilliant" images in the mind the story in the past rimyeo not ohrot Hoon was submerged into the remaining memory.

"No matter what they did tteoolratgo memories of the brilliant images and the story was looking to the past, my beautiful. I felt happy that a small daily. "

5 days to be released movie 'kitchen' was adopted from Korea, he returned to France dream chef Catherine Kim Tae Woo, all of a sudden it came to teach her to cook and finds himself falling in love.

Kim Tae Woo's wife, Shin Min Ah as he was in love with everything like a sponge sucks man. Close to the eyes of jayubunbangham does not care about.

'Kitchen' not the actual characters in the same hun, seems like. His "20 years seems to me," he say, but still a free 42-minute visit in an accident between an interview on anything naeboyigo desire was to not get involved.

"At home, age, and independence," it's quite a lot of time spent away from your family has been looking for a restaurant to eat let alone the Hun in Seoul, walking the streets walking, without any burden.

If that age is not needed most voyeristic love also. Work together in a delicate emotional experience for the actress hoheuphan to say, but did not lead to love. "I think as the moment to act," said.

"I'm thinking someone like me, you do not like feeling like I was. Of course, the story will be in the works. (Laughter), but at least when it comes to acting, I think. "

- 'Kitchen' in the What do you love.

"The human appetite are among the basic needs. Yokguda happy. Cooking for people who love to create space 'kitchen' and is also a family gathering space. Of reason and the love story movie, but maybe the other, to talk about the wider meaning of love may be. "

- Anyway, I love the drama of three men could be inside the wound.

"I open the drama friend. Mipji is not so pure. Do not have any evil action can be broken because of love. But I would love sangcheoran subjective. Shhh, but the true feelings, perhaps? I have been happy with my love. ” But for now, is not desperate. "

- Now what made you.

"Around people, especially friends are. To the other party does not want to hit me, I also do not force it to a relative. That's a lot of annoyance to a life with friends is not. "

- Gwichaniseuteu 'ingaboda.

"No it would not. Many think it is always a lot of fiction. I remember it every day, that dream will be a quaint kkuneunde. When you connect it becomes a convenience story. If you have not seen in hindsight angles what movie can be. "(Laughs)

- I remember a dream you feel full.

"Smell you taking?! It's the same smell in the air mixed with water. I remember reading a different scent every day since. "

Young-hoon who give it looked like a dark sensibility.

Want to learn painting and music, so I get from him would be another way to believe the man is represented. What's not to say clearly to express yourself and a desire to learn reveal. Not as a natural desire to learn Hoon did not hide.

tadada@donga.com News yunyeosu tadada@donga.com

No comments:

Post a Comment