November 18, 2008

Ju Ji Hoon "numerous audition was great mitgeoreum"




Ju Ji Hoon came to the tube all of a sudden one day.

Drama 'Palace' cynical in the Prince of Wales said the give-hoon seutadeom the decision. The drama 'Devil' and the movie 'Western antique yanggwajajeom: Antique, the show itself, he said slowly.

One day, the image of a star that came to us with all of a sudden, but not the Hoon says it is not true. Not one moment, a little bit I've been ready for a steady performance.

"I want to become actors in the model and seen a lot of the audition. Unknown, but frustrated a lot of the time."

Hoon's not the time now is aspiring actors, we all know the advantages and disadvantages to be masyeotdago We will be very high speed. Big kimyeo, personality and actor, the mask is inappropriate at this time to write all I thought I heard the sound again.

"You can not so the cursor keys, too kkamae skin, eyes too small, too dry, get out and so did happen a lot. Ahpatjiman then, it's an dokhage chuseureuneun me."

The age is not yet good enough Hoon cheoleopeodo be a very grown-up. A lot of thought, so to express their thoughts yuryeo maldeuldo said.

"I do a lot. I need you (laughs). I Do not as well. Pyeongso, just thinking about this and that and send it."

Unlike its image as a fashion model, not a live-hoon, the suit is the very simplicity. If you eat a meal, I'd rather drink the money to buy clothes does not. Nevertheless, a modifier and a natural star ottaeneun paesyeoni has given him.

"Model as a more delicate, and also want to express deep thoughts and feelings, so thank you to smoke. Actors need to experience all that. Select all the work, even if drinking a glass of juice, and the results of that choice If you do not have to feel it's not. Now I would like to experience everything. "

"I do not want you to know in the world. Representation, and if you think you want to show it with smoke. Hadabomyeon act to express the desire to be a part of the pool's. I want to show the true go into the deep. Oh, my God, my representation of the performance is right. "

Deep in his own hidden feelings calm and drag it to the underlying performance. That ought to get out of a good actor in the not-hoon said in the future.

"This year, it will not re-naldeulyieoteoyo. Half of 'Eddie' ( 'antique') lived in, half-a-half 'draw' ( 'Kitchen') to the land, not the rest lived with Hoon. Smoke, and Ileobeorigin one of the heart, but not for hours, most of them again. "

The 24 IT news, entertainment, and sports news is Zoe 24
(Copyright ⓒ yet 24. AFP)

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shellview.htm?linkid=16&articleid=20081118085019888c4&newssetid=83

No comments:

Post a Comment