November 14, 2008

Ju Ji Hoon "My strengths as an actor? Looks hard not to live" (an interview )






▲ Ju Ji Hoon (photo = handaeuk News)
[Miningmx.com SPN lodge a reporter] "Eddie's heart in my heart"

I'll learn Hoon movie yanggwajajeom Western antique antique '(the' antique '), through the sweet, colorful on the screen keyikeusyop station owner Eddie naedinneunda the first step.

Keyikeusyop the family and guests will arrive in charge for Eddie and thoughtful person, but it was sweetness and light is beyond words, the memory is clear the hungry man with a dark past.

Hoon will in a recent interview, "read the scenario was similar at the time and my mind is Eddie. Eddie's mind to understand her decision because it was "the 'antique' She has to decide.

Anyone who live with the pain that one 'antique' hun not heard in the heart of the "Artists have no choice because it is acting without any assessment for the human race, while other countries, unlike the others I think that I look to bichwoji In the end, the idea had originated with me "and" naturally interested people have multiple aspects, but that was always smiling brightly in so much pain and with the character of Eddie datatda, "he told.

Feelings between the characters in a play geukgwa not to show focused on the sound-hoon said. "We need to look bright Eddie knows when I have the feeling was time to crash. When I asked Audio Coach. Ambassador to rule out action in minutes listening to the sound and the feeling of well muteona picks because of the time, "he said.

Put him in an instant, the seutadeom the MBC drama 'Palace', and the movie 'antique' and the girl is a taste Cartoonist of the original. He was the hero of this work because it looks like you're not the type of scion gatnyago hun not asked the "looks like it's not" the "Palace, which will, when the cast does not know anything (to the original cartoon) was I'm looking for someone who is that, "he said.

Let the Hun "was a good-looking people take it as it does not suit that looks to be slowing" and "That's why all the important actors," he said woomun get to hyeondapeuro.

If so, his appearance, in addition to the advantages of not arrive as an actor does that. "It will be hard living. If you can not always feel bad in your life is going to feel all that faithfully "and" I think experience will be reflected in their performance, and it will be one day, I think the weapon and a shield, "he said.

When asked what happened the first time Hun younghwapan not "worth of filming and, as the tight schedule and really do drama was hard. I do not know where they're sick and the staff did mutdeora power. To stand in front of the camera shot, I get sick I can rest. When I was a child injured in the leg Stamina tteoleojini joint disease that I have said in a cast, but "oero godwaetdeon film experiences, can you hear me and was expected.

Story of four men who work in the antique keyikeusyop, Ju Ji Hoon, gimjaeuk, yuahin, choeji a bid to show 'antique' was released on the 13th.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ju Ji Hoon "does not change the dream, to have a happy family" (interview ②)


[Miningmx.com SPN lodge a reporter] "Come on, and smoke could be found."

3-hoon as a model not reonweyireul nubideon popular cartoon years ago, the show aired before the topic was moved to MBC 'Palace' was in the cast. In a strange face in the fashion world, famous for cathode ray tube, but in January the following year yieotgie time, I'll start the show to be aired in the hun did not receive the trust of viewers. But the show was broadcast in about 3 months, not a star-hoon said in the tube.

Hoon, a TV star was not at the time, for the moment, "I did not feel even that is befog. The last 2 years and a half, now I know I was feeling was eoltteoltteolhan, "he said.

Let the Hun "around the air flowing around me has changed. 'Oh, that's what you do here, though,' and realize that this was the last until now, I feel that again and changed the air for granted, "he said.

"Finger in the first half yeoyurowojin is enough to say" the not-hoon, the "I'll see that much change has been shot in the woods one day," he prove that I was relaxed.

Now is not the model was not proportionate to Hoon actor of the modifier "good a job as an actor. Looking for smoke, feel the self "and" Let's not sleep for a few months after the shooting, but were living in months, I, too, can be relaxing, "he was satisfied.

He's 20, 30 years after the appearance, but I promise you that I'll learn about the dream of Hoon and Hoon was not human. "I will have the same dream of a happy family. Families should be together with a happy smile to her old life, relaxing ttuimyeo might be able to enjoy, "said Hoon is not" as a movie actor in it with the means and the reason for the presence of my role of full-screen pass out of hope "and" Very It is just happens. I mean, you know what's the dream, "says smiled lightly.

Hun not the last, "I live every moment, I feel the best that can be wajwoteumyeon character. Until now, good luck, good luck that sense, it was a great idea, "he said.

(Photo: uk a reporter)

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shellview.htm?linkid=4&articleid=20081114090629452g6&newssetid=746

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shellview.htm?linkid=4&articleid=20081114090634453g6&newssetid=746

No comments:

Post a Comment